Download Link: Monogatari-v2.0.0.beta.9.zip
Remember this is a Beta release meant for testing and bugs are expected, everything is also prone to change a lot. If you're using it to release a game, you should warn your players as chances are it will eventually break.
📰 Release Change Log
🐛 Bug Fixes
- Due to a bug on a recent change on Artemis, the library used for DOM manipulation, some actions would cause an infinite loop and thus caused the game to hang.
- Centered dialogs did not reset the
finish_typing global variable and would get stuck in some cases
- Centered dialogs did not respect the
- The npm package has been updated to this latest version
- Artemis library was updated
How To Upgrade
If you were already using a previous release from
v2.x.x, then upgrading is as simple as replacing the files in your engine directory with the new ones.
If you are planning to upgrade from a game made with the
v1.4.1 release, we recommend you reading the Upgrade Guide