Download Link: Monogatari-v2.0.0.beta.11.zip
Remember this is a Beta release meant for testing and bugs are expected, everything is also prone to change a lot. If you're using it to release a game, you should warn your players as chances are it will eventually break.
📰 Release Change Log
🐛 Bug Fixes
- Show and hide character actions were causing the CSS Classes in the characters to get stacked and thus caused weird behaviours
willRunAction listener was not getting triggered due to a typo
- Fix HTML elements (Pandora components) getting their children duplicated
- Voice's state was not getting cleared on some cases and caused lots of voices to be played when loading/saving a game
- Conditionals that returned a number in their
Condition function were not running the correct branch as it always expected a
string to be returned. This has been fixed and returning numbers now works as expected.
- Prevent quick menu from getting hidden by other elements such as the NVL mode textbox
- Prevent adding empty classes to images
- The npm package has been updated to this latest version
- Animate.css library has been updated to its latest version (v4.1.0) using their compatibility version to prevent having to use the
animate__ prefix it recently introduced.
How To Upgrade
If you were already using a previous release from
v2.x.x, then upgrading is as simple as replacing the files in your engine directory with the new ones.
If you are planning to upgrade from a game made with the
v1.4.1 release, we recommend you reading the Upgrade Guide