Download Link: Monogatari-v2.0.0.beta.14.zip
Remember this is a Beta release meant for testing and bugs are expected, everything is also prone to change a lot. If you're using it to release a game, you should warn your players as chances are it will eventually break.
📰 Release Change Log
🐛 Bug Fixes
- The credits screen would show a comma (
,) character when joining all the credits sections
- The video action state was inconsistent and caused some videos to appear on the wrong places after loading a save file. Its roll-back functionality was also not working.
- Remote storage configuration would not set a content type and caused requests to fail when enabled
- Choices were not being shown on the right place after the changes to the text-box on the last release.
- Dependencies have been upgraded to their latest version
- The npm package has been updated to this latest version
- Placeholder action behaviour has been improved and should now work better when using other built-in actions with it
- Textbox now occupies 25% of the screen instead of 20% by default
- When running the game on electron, links (anchor tags) with a
target="_blank" property will now be automatically opened on the user's browser instead of creating a new window.
How To Upgrade
If you were already using a previous release from
v2.x.x, then upgrading is as simple as replacing the files in your
engine directory with the new ones.
This release changed not only the files under
engine/core but also the
engine/electron/index.js file so be sure to replace that one as well.
If you are planning to upgrade from a game made with the
v1.4.1 release, we recommend you reading the Upgrade Guide